Personal Injury Attorney in Albuquerque | Brady Pofahl
My name is Brady Pofahl and I am a lifelong New Mexico resident. I have more than 18 years of representing New Mexicans in the Albuquerque area and throughout the state of New Mexico in personal injury claims. I have a proven track record handling car accidents, truck accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls, nursing home injuries, wrongful death claims and more with millions in recoveries for my clients.
As a solo attorney, I handle all legal aspects of my clients’ claims. From the initial intake to the time when your case is resolved, I will be providing you with professional legal advice and I am fully committed to answering phone calls and emails quickly, so my clients are at ease knowing about the details of their case.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Trucking Accidents
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- J.D. cum laude – 1998
- Honors: Graduated in the Top 20% of 1998 Law Graduates
- Honors: National Mock Trial Team, Spring 1998
- Honors: District Attorney Clinic, Fall 1997, (One Jury Trial, Three Bench Trials)
- Honors: District Attorney Externship, Spring 1998
- Law Review: New Mexico Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- B.A. cum laude – 1995
- Third Party Bad Faith In New Mexico: Reasons Not To Attempt a Disastrous Expansion Of Raskob v. Sanchez, Legal News Journal for New Mexico Defense Trial Lawyers, Vol. 8, No. 3, 1999
- Original and Successive Tortfeasors and Release Documents in New Mexico Tort Law: Lujan v. Healthsouth Rehabilitation Corp. (Student Note), 27 N.M. L. Rev. 697, 1997
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers- Litigation Series- Automobile Accidents Chapter
- Tomlinson v. George, 61 P.3d 195 (Court of Appeals of New Mexico 2002)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Past Employment Positions:
- Pofahl Law Firm, P.C., 2005 – Present
- The Hone Law Firm, P.C., 2002 – 2005
- Eaton, Martinez, Hart & Valdez, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2000 – 2002
- Hatch, Allen & Shepherd, P.A., Associate Attorney, 1998 – 2000
- McGinn & Associates, P.A., Law Clerk, 1997 – 1998
- Keleher & McLeod, P.A, Law Clerk, 1997
- Kemp, Smith, Duncan & Hammond, P.C., Law Clerk, 1997
Recent Speaking Engagements
- “Personal Injury: Who gets the Money?” New Mexico Family Law Institute (State Bar of New Mexico) Albuquerque, New Mexico. October 15, 2016.
- “Maximizing Damages for Young Children” Auto Crash Litigation 6.0 (360 Advocacy Group) Las Vegas, Nevada. April 8, 2019.
- “Maximizing Pain and Suffering and Loss of Enjoyment of Life” Auto Injuries: Advanced Plaintiff Strategies (National Business Institute) Santa Fe, New Mexico. October 16, 2019.
See our listing on Google and see my Reviews on Avvo.